Friday, February 25, 2011

The Weekend

Yay! Friday how I love you! Well to start off my weekend Jacob took an extra job driving the cheerleaders to Muskogee. This means a night in for me. Normally I would call some friends or go hang out with the parents, but it was so cold and dreary out all I really wanted to do was hibernate at home...so I did. I rented some movies Jacob did not want to see.

and

I have only watched The Social Network. It was pretty good.

Also, when I was getting my Red Box movies they were selling Girl Scout cookies. I so badly wanted some Tag-a-Longs, but I had no cash! Boo.. O well probably for the best.

This weekend I plan on meeting friends for lunch, going to the JBF sale with my mom, church, and maybe even some grading. We'll see!

Have a great weekend!!

No comments: