Sunday, February 13, 2011

28 Weeks



How Far Along: 28 weeks Third Trimester

Size of baby: Chinese cabbage (14.8 in 2.25 lbs)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +20

Maternity Clothes: A mix of everything.

Gender: GIRL! Harper

Movement: Lots and a lot more often now!

Sleep: I wake up to pee around 4ish then I'm wide awake for a few hours before I crash again.

What I miss: sleeping on my back

Cravings: sweets

Symptoms: heartburn, getting very sleepy again

Best Moment This Week: The bed is put together! I love it! We need to clear out some garage sale stuff from her room and then I can get started putting things on the walls. We also still need to get her dresser and refinish her rocking chair.

1 comment:

Lydia said...

I love the crib and bedding! It all looks great!! It is getting so close! The good part about the nursery is you won't even use it in the beginning- so don't stress about getting all day way in advance {like I did!}.