How Far Along: 29 weeks
Size of baby: butternut squash (15.2 in 2.54 lbs)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +20
Maternity Clothes: A mix of everything. Went shopping again and got some jeans, khakis, and a shirt!
Gender: GIRL! Harper
Movement: She is more like rolling now and pushing, not so many direct punches. She almost always moves right after I eat.
Sleep: Not good. I cannot sleep for long stretches, like maybe 2 hours at a time.
What I miss: sleeping on my back! Caramel Machiattos (sp?)
Cravings: chocolate milk and ice cream and brownies
Symptoms: heartburn (only after certain foods like pizza), generally uncomfortable getting up and down.
Best Moment This Week: My mom said she got our travel system delivered! So excited and one step closer for this girl to make her debut. I love her so much already! 11 more weeks!!
1 comment:
Oh how I miss caramel macchiatos! I still haven't had one {since July}! I think I need one... maybe tomorrow will be the day!
Post a Comment