Sunday, February 6, 2011

27 Weeks



How Far Along: 27 weeks

Size of baby: cauliflower (14.5 in 2 lbs)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +18

Maternity Clothes: A mix of everything.

Gender: GIRL! Harper

Movement: Since I basically had the whole week off due to snow I have felt her kick like crazy! She's all over the place down low and up in my ribs. I can feel her move sometimes too, like flip or something. Crazy, but cool.

Sleep: I wake up to pee around 4ish then I'm wide awake for a few hours before I crash again.

What I miss: fitting into my clothes

Cravings: smores and hot chocolate

Symptoms: getting sore in some areas, harder to get up and down, general stuffed feeling

Best Moment This Week: Well her bed came in, but due to the snow the crib is still not here. Hopefully this week sometime. Also, having a few days off to rest and spend time with family.

No comments: