Thursday, February 3, 2011

Purchases

We have a wonderful family that is helping us out with these major purchases. Thought I would share with you.

Graco Lauren Classic CribThis is the crib I posted about earlier. We ordered it last week and are awaiting it's arrival. It was scheduled to come Tuesday, but since we had the blizzard it has yet to show up.

This is the mattress we picked out. It's foam so I'm hoping that will make it easier to change the sheets.

This is the travel system we went with. I know it's not the most fabulous color, but it was $40 cheaper than the other ones. Plus I love orange, so that made me happy.

Cabin fever is setting in quickly here. We have been staying at the in laws because they have a generator. We haven't lost power, but a few years ago when we lived in Fayetteville, AR we were without power for 7 DAYS. I was not about to go through that again, so we camped out here. We are planning on venturing over to our apartment today to see how it held up!

-Jennifer

No comments: