Sunday, February 19, 2012

Harper is 9 months old!

Holy cow this girl is growing up fast!

She weighs 16lbs and some oz.24th percentile and I forgot the length, but I know it’s in the 90th percentile. Her head is in the 50th percentile.

She is crawling like crazy and pulling up on things. She will walk around things and stand for just a second on her own.

She says mama, dada. nana. baba.

Sometimes she’ll wave… it’s hit and miss.

She is eating finger foods now. This is something that should have been happening long ago…oops! So, now thanks to her mom of the year she is behind in her fine motor skills. We are working on getting that pincher grasp down!

She loves to UNfold laundry. Follow me around the house. Pull up on things. Play with the remotes and Iphone. She loves these little wind up bugs in the bathtub.

Most of the time she sleeps through the night, every now and then she will have a rough night.

She has 4 teeth on bottom and 2 on top.

Size 2/3 diapers and wears 6-9 month clothes.

I love my little munchkin girl!

I Phone 2-4-12 097

 

I Phone 2-4-12 109

No comments: