Sunday, March 18, 2012

What a difference a year makes!

First of all if you prayed for us last year THANK YOU!!!!

Last year at this time I was just informed that my school would be making cuts, and I would not have a job next year. Jacob was driving a school bus looking for full time work. Harper was due in about 2 months.

I was freaking out! God is so good though, and totally took care of us!

 

A week after Harper was born Jacob got hired at QT. (a really good company to work for) About 3 weeks after Harper was born I got rehired at my same school, only this time in first grade!

 

About a month after that we started looking for a house. Our lease was due at the end of the summer and after 5 years of apartment living I was ready to own a home! We got approved and started the building process in August.

Thank-you from the bottom of my heart for your prayers! Please let me know if I can pray for you in anyway.

 

God is so good.

 

And HAPPY SB2K12!!!

 

Jennifer Smile

No comments: