Harper got her first virus. It started out on Monday with her being clingy in the morning. When I went to pick her up from my in laws my mil said that Harper was not feeling good. I took her temp when we got home and it was 102! I was a little worried, but figured it was just a cold. A few hours later she threw up all over me. At that point I decided to take her to the doctor.
The doctor did a strep test, but it was negative. She said it was just a virus that will run it’s course. In the mean time Harper has been miserable! Coughing, sneezing, gagging. I feel so bad for her. I think and hope she is on the mends now. She slept good the past two nights and is currently taking a long nap right now. Here’s to hoping the end of her sickness is in sight!
No comments:
Post a Comment