Sunday, February 5, 2012

Convertible Car Seats

Harper is about an inch from outgrowing her infant seat, so I figured it is time to start looking for her next seat. Britax seats are on sale right now, so I’m trying to decide quickly what to get. I am debating between the Britax Boulevard 70 or the Graco My Ride 65.

The Graco is about $100 cheaper and would give Harper more leg room in the long haul (I plan to keep her rear facing for awhile). The Britax is nicer quality with overall better reviews, but is that worth the price? If you already have one of these will you help a girl out! What did you get and why?

Thanks!

2 comments:

meggo said...

We have the Britax Boulevard 70 CS and LOVE it!! I was in the same position as you, and decided on the Britax because it has better safety reviews and it's more compact. I know several people who have the Graco and like it, but it was just going to be too big for our car! Edith seems to like it just fine and is comfortable in it. I love that the headrest goes up and down easily and the harness straps move with it, so you don't have to rethread them as she grows. The material is super easy to wipe down, and it is pretty easy to remove and wash (already been there). I also like the harness latch and buttons on the Britax better than Graco. In my opinion, they are easier to undo. It also has the velcro pieces on the sides for the straps to keep them out of the way when you are putting a kiddo in - it's a nice added touch. If you go with the Britax - visit http://www.albeebaby.com/ They have great deals!!

Lydia said...

We have the Britax as well and love it! I can't really talk about having the spend the extra money though because ours was given to us! But Brynlee seems to comfortable in- even for 16 hours to and from Florida!