Sunday, January 29, 2012

MLK Weekend

Over my three day weekend, we took a trip with family to Dallas. We went shopping at Ikea. I love that store! My whole bedroom is basically from Ikea! Love it. We went 5 years with no bedroom furniture (college and moving a lot) so it’s nice to have some finally.

 

January 2012 033

Cousin getting ready for the big day of shopping!

January 2012 037

Harper is looking happy to be there. Smile

January 2012 036

We bought a desk, bookshelf, mirror, and a few other small things.

Harper did really well on the drive there and back too! We also made a detour to the Baby Gap Outlet. We found the cutest little Valentine’s Day outfit for her.

I’m getting excited for V-Day! We don’t have any big plans, but for some reason I’m excited. I hope to start a tradition with Harper. I want to buy her a book/magazine every year and some sort of treat. This year sweet potato puffs will have to do. Smile  We are also going to be starting the 14 days of pink on the first.

Why? 1. Because this girl has got a lot of pink!

2. Because I love the color.

3. It’s February!

1 comment:

Lydia said...

I LOVE 14 days of pink... pretty sure we are going to do that too!