Saturday, March 12, 2011

SB2K11

Well, it's official. I am on spring break!!! This past week was the longest week this year. We had conferences till 8pm Tuesday. Well after that really long night it was hard to make through 3 more days till break! I made it though!! So now I am not thinking about school till next Sunday.

Plans for the break...

  • Clean out Harper's room.
  • Go to Stilwell to visit and attend a ceremony.
  • Find a white dresser/changing table for Harper.
  • Find curtains for the nursery.
  • Jacob's going to refinish a glider for the nursery.
  • Maybe go to the zoo.
  • Definitely eat some ice cream.
  • Hang out with friends.
  • MOVIES!
  • Dr. Appt. on Tuesday.
Not the most exciting break, but hey we've got 8 weeks till she may make her debut. We've got to get ready!

No comments: