Sunday, March 20, 2011

33 Weeks


How Far Along: 33 weeks

Size of baby: pineapple! Yum! (19 in 4.5 lbs)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +29

Maternity Clothes: A mix of everything top wise, maternity pants and dresses. I need to go shop again for some pieces that will get me through the next 7 weeks.

Gender: GIRL! Harper

Movement: Lots! I'm developing the bad habit of eating something if I want to feel her move. This could cause some serious weight gain! :)

Sleep: eh. Insomnia/heartburn are not my friends at night.

What I miss: Nothing this week!

Cravings: ice cream, milk, SWEETS!!

Symptoms: This girl better come out with some serious hair for all the heartburn I have been getting.

Best Moment This Week: Taking it easy over spring break, eating Mexican 2x, getting curtains and some decorations up in Harper's room. Looking forward to my shower in 2 weeks.

2 comments:

Lydia said...

Your mom gave me the shower invite today!! Can't wait to see you again! Oh and you look great by the way!

Jennifer said...

Yay! I'm getting excited about it too!