Sunday, March 13, 2011

32 Weeks


How Far Along: 32 weeks

Size of baby: jicama? (3.75 lbs 16.7in long)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +28 (This is really starting to stress me out.)

Maternity Clothes: A mix of everything top wise, maternity pants and dresses. Finally go to wear a dress this week!

Gender: GIRL! Harper

Movement: Lots! Rolling around and pushing her feet against my diaphragm.

Sleep: Slept through the night last night! Hope I can do it again!!

What I miss: Having more clothing options.

Cravings: nothing in particular this week just very thirsty

Symptoms: out of breath, heartburn, harder to bend over

Best Moment This Week: Attending a breastfeeding class, finishing up my last parent/teacher conferences, Spring Break beginning, feeling her move on a regular basis.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Girl, don't worry about gaining weight. I gained 35 pounds, I promise it will be ok! You look super cute! Can't wait to see her nursery and her too! You're getting so close!