Sorry it has been so long. Things have been busy, and well, you know how it goes.
Spring break is only a week and half away! I can't wait because I get to go see the most adorable boy, Logan of course!
I am so ready for summer to get here. I am thankful that I have a job that allows me to have a season off to rest. I really can't imagine working all year round. Pathetic I know.
Even though I am ready for summer to be here, I am not ready for the job hunt. Basically, no one is going to be hiring. If they are hiring you are going to have to know someone if you plan on getting that job. So, I am trying not to stress as I think about the coming year. Patience, patience, patience.
Hope you all have a great weekend!
Love,
Jennifer
No comments:
Post a Comment