

Well, it has happened. I finally caught something from those snotty :) kids at school. I think it started out as a cold and has now made its home in my sinuses and ears. Yuck. I love living in a small town too. I called my doctor in Tahlequah and she couldn't get me in today! ___ANGER___
I can't go to the urgent care place either because they do not accept my health insurance. I called my insurance and they said that the nearest urgent care would be in the Tulsa area. BLAH. So I am suffering one more day till I can get some antibiotics.
Needless to say my snow day was not filled with joyous events of frolicking in the snow. I did however take a glorious nap as the snow started to come down pretty heavy on Friday. :)
This week on facebook everybody is posting a celeb that they look like. I have been told I look like Camilla Belle and Vanessa Carlton. I'm not seeing the Camilla Belle, but I think Vanessa is a good match. :) I think it's funny to see what celebs people think they look like. Some are right on and others well i'm thinking really??? :)
Hope you all have a good week! Hopefully by the end of the week I will be back to my normal self!
-Jen
No comments:
Post a Comment