So just an update on my health. I went to the doctor yesterday and she confirmed that I have a sinus infection. I have never had one in my life so this is a new experience.
Before I went to the doctor my teeth started hurting. I was thinking that I was going to have to go to the dentist. yuck. But when I went to the doctor she asked if my teeth had been hurting and I was like YEAH! I was so relieved. She said it was because my sinuses were putting pressure on the roots of my teeth. Who knew? Anyway, she gave me some antibiotics and today I feel a little better. I am going back to school tomorrow though. I have already used 3 sick days dealing with this junk.
Ok, back to the title of my post. My best friend Shaun Lesser left today for Haiti. She is a labor and delivery nurse and she is going down there to work with a medical clinic. This girl is so brave. I talked to her before she left and she was scared, but she is putting her trust in God. Please pray for her to have strength both mentally and physically. Pray for safety. I know that she is scared of contracting tuberculosis or anything else. She was also worried about the dangerous people that are there. Please pray that she is a light in this dark nation and that she will be able to stay strong even though she will see things that will absolutely break her heart.
Thanks.
Praying for Shaun and for Haiti.
Jennifer
1 comment:
Praying!!
Post a Comment