Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Light at the End of the Tunnel

So I have been absent for a very long time. Life just has not been very blog worthy. The end is near. School that is. We have 4 days left!! Still stressing over a job, but trying my best to let it go and trust that God knows best. Someday I will be in the right place at the right time. It is such a hard and painful process. I suppose it could be worse, like actually having a job and then be let go like so many Tulsa teachers have experienced.

Church is chugging along here in Stilwell, OK. We are gearing up for a busy summer! I'm hoping to do some subbing this summer at Rejoice Christian School in Owasso. Just for a few weeks for some extra cash and my own sanity. :) I like to stay busy. We are going to CIY, Know Sweat, Church camp, VBS. We also have a trip to Hawaii for my sister in laws wedding. (8 days away!!) We are also going to Colorado at the end of July for a family reunion. So yeah we are pretty much booked.

That's about it for now.

No comments: