We stayed in Stiwell Friday night and went out to eat at the local pizza place. It was good pizza, but honestly give me mazzio's thin crust and I'm in heaven! After that we rented a movie. I can't remember the title, but it was that one with Sandra Bullock. It was a romantic comedy. It was actually pretty good and even Jacob liked it. Well, being the super exciting couple that we are, we whipped out Monopoly and continued to play it for 2 straight hours. Really. 2 hours. We had to pause the game, because I was too tired to go on!
In the morning we finished the game. I kicked his butt! I like to get competitive with him just because I know it makes him mad. :)
On Saturday we went to Fayetteville. We went to the mall and we both got some cute hoodies for $20 each. I thought it was a bargain. I'm wearing mine right now. We then went and saw Daybreakers. Yeah. Not so good. It was gory and gross. I owed him though for the chick flick the previous night. After that we wrapped up the night at Buffalo Wild Wings.
It was a great weekend and I thoroughly enjoy our time without the responsibilities of children. :)
This weekend however is friend weekend. I hung out with my best friends on Friday night and laughed so hard I cried 3x. That is was a call a good time. I laughed so much I had to use my inhaler when I got home. Yeah. I'm a nerd. Thats how I roll.
Saturday I had a great lunch with my bff Shaun. She is one brave girl and I love her to pieces. Also on Saturday I got to meet up with another bff Sarah and she filled me in on the latest court date she had with her ex. I am so proud of her. She represented her self when her ex had two attorneys. She kicked butt, and won her case! Love her!
Finally tonight I say good bye to a great friend. A Best Friend. Sara Cook. She is moving to Houston in a week I think. She was one of my roomies in college and one of my bffs in high school and now. She makes me laugh harder than anyone I know. I'm going to miss her.
Thank God for good friends a great husband and great times. I am blessed.
Choose Joy!
Jennifer
No comments:
Post a Comment