Monday, September 14, 2009

Rain, Rain, Rain

I have been hearing a lot of complaints about the rain lately, but personally I love it. I was always that weird little kid that loved and still love cloudy, gloomy days. I think the perfect day is overcast with a slight drizzle... ahhh. Book in hand, coffee in the other, curled up under a blanket... perfection!

Anyway just thought I would share one of my favorite moments.

Frustration is setting in...

Stale, repetitive, monotonous... none of these words should be associated with God, yet here we are.

Won't somebody make the change. I want to live that vivacious doing anything life, yet here I am. I guess it's not enough to just want it, it's taking action as well. Do something. Big or small.

Is it a lack of faith? Hmmm..... I suppose it is. I think that I am going to start a bible study of me myself and I. I can never go to the women's bible studies, because I work during the day. Plus I don't even think they are meeting anymore. So, what I am slowing learning and what God is revealing to me is this... love God love others... learn to do this through the example that God himself gave us, the life of Christ. Not only study the methods, but the person as well. I heard it said somewhere that most Christians really have no idea what Christ was/is like... knowing His heart... It's so true. In college I had to take two semesters of life of Christ, but other than that I never really studied his life.


So here I am. We have the Mark Moore Life of Christ DVDs at my church that no one is using. So I think I am going to borrow them one at a time and start taking a closer look at Christ. Maybe through this I can discover more ways to love others.

No comments: