Monday, September 7, 2009

Happy Labor Day

Hey everyone! Hope you all had a great long weekend. I certainly did! Jacob, not so much. He got to witness OU losing live and in person. Luckily he had a whole 5 hour drive to calm down before he saw my smiling face, because as most of you know the Cowboys won!

Friday we drove to Tulsa and went to my nephew's bday party. He turned nine years old! Wow! I met him when he was just 4... I really should have taken some pictures to put on here. Pictures always liven up the blog don't you think? Anyway after that Jacob and our future brother in law took off for Dallas. I made my way back to my parents' house. Saturday was a great day. I finally got an i phone! It is my bday gift from Jacob. I have never had an mp3 player so I am really excited. No more toting along the old cd player... ok so I haven't done that for awhile, but for real remember having to bring all you cds with you on those church trips... crazy. Well the cherry on the top of the day was the W for the Cowboys. I know I am not an alum, but I have been a fan since 2000 (8th grade). I also attended for a semester and hope to someday get my masters from there!

Sunday we drove back to Stilwell. Churched it up. Bed. Slept in. Golf. Home.


Yep that's the play by play.




On a whole nother note... ministry is not all it's cracked up to be. Blah. Nothing to bad is going on I just get extemely frustrated all around.


We are starting Crazy Love this week. Read it. It's good. Also watch the sermon series by Jon Weece called "it" It will rock you world. It did mine and now I can never go back. At least I hope not. Read it. Watch it. You'll know what I mean. www.southlandchristian.org


Random thoughts I know.

P.S. the first graders have offically stolen my heart. not so sure that is a good thing...

No comments: