Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Quickie

Hello! Thought I would give a quick mid week update.

Work: I am having a love hate relationship with it. I love love love the kids. Sometimes I just do not feel prepared to do my job. I mean this is what I went to college for. Shouldn't I feel a little bit more confident about my self. There is just so much out there to learn when it comes to teaching phonics and reading skills. Ahhh! I just hope I don't fail them. Pressure... why yes, yes there is. I don't even have my own class. Can I really do this?

Yes, Jennifer, yes you can.

Home: Not much going on. Last night me and Jacob decided to play tennis, you know to be more active. Well, we woke up this moring with very stiff backs. So sad, so sad. We really need to get off the couch more often. Also, my dad just called and said he got us 50 yard line tickets to the OSU/Texas game! I am so excited. Yay! Happy early bday to me!

Other than that not much going on... for now. :)

Love-
Jenn

No comments: