Don't you just love this time of the year! I once heard someone say that whatever season is next is their favorite. I like that and think that it is so true. Fall is my all time favorite though. I love the smells, the colors, the weather, plus my birthday falls during this season.
This weekend we are heading to Tulsa. I am going to a women's conference Friday and Saturday with my mother and sisters in law. I'm hoping while I'm in Tulsa I will get a chance to see one of my bestest friends Shaun. I always feel so crunched for time when I am in Tulsa. I really wish I could live closer, but in the grand scheme of things I guess I am pretty close! :)
My birtday is Sunday. I am hoping to go out to eat at Chili's. I love Chili's skillet queso and salsa. Yum!!
School is going good. I am trying not to have favorites, but some of them are just too darn cute. I feel so compeled to just let everyone of them know that I love them and that they are worth loving. It amazes me to see how 3 little words can light up a face. I really wish I could tell them that not only do I love them, Jesus loves them. Thats the part that sucks about working in a public school. You see so many hurt and broken children, yet you cannot fully meet their needs, only God can, and don't you dare speak His name at a public school. Oh my heart breaks. I love kids.
Another thing I am learning about is how much a parents break up can screw up a kid. I mean it really messes them up. So broken, confused, hurt, sad.
Sorry this is such a depressing post. It's just on my heart right now. Love God, Love others! (even the littlest ones!)
Love, Jen
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment