Monday, January 16, 2012

On the Road

Random thoughts from the road...

1. I would really like to go to New York to see the Newsies on Broadway.
2. Harper is 8 months old and I'm starting to plan her party. Very excited about this.
3. We just bought a lot of house stuff at ikea this weekend. I'm hoping to have an open house in a few weeks! Finally!
4. Harper is at an adorable age. I'm loving being a mommy right now. Don't get me wrong though. Some days are rough.
5. I can't wait to have another baby. I mean I can wait but I already think about he/she and their nursery and name ect.
6. I could live in dallas.
7. I'm lovin first grade.
8. I loathe meal planning, but thanks to pinterest this is getting better.
9. I want raise enough money someday to build a Rapha house. A whole house.
10. I miss ministry terribly.
11. We are joining a small group at church finally.

No comments: