Sunday, April 10, 2011

36 weeks



How Far Along: 36 weeks

Size of baby: melon

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +35

Maternity Clothes: Yes! I am to the point where I am running out of things that fit, but don't want to buy anything else since I just have a month left.

Gender: GIRL! Harper Olivia Williams

Movement: Lots! She wiggles her little behind from side to side and stretches a lot! :)

Sleep: Eh. could be better, but I function pretty good on fewer hours of sleep than I thought I would.

What I miss: my clothes, not gaining weight every week,

Cravings: Carbs!!! It's getting excessive and needs to stop, plus, very thirsty!

Symptoms: more uncomfortable, tiring very easy, swelling all around

Best Moment This Week: Checking off another week of school. Only 4 weeks left. I think I can. I think I can. Starting to organize Harper's room. Overwhelming, but fun too!

No comments: