How Far Along: 35 weeks (35 days left!)
Size of baby: cantaloupe
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +33
Maternity Clothes: I guess I should just stick to full on maternity clothes. I got a very hurtful comment this week about my clothes. :(
Gender: GIRL! Harper
Movement: Lots! She's a big girl! Mostly moving and squirming after I eat or drink. She got some frozen yogurt for the first time. I think she liked it. :)
Sleep: Same as before, although I did make it through the night 1 time this week! Yay!
What I miss: being able to move easier
Cravings: cake, cookies, ice cream, milk
Symptoms: Heartburn (hasn't been too bad this week), swelling, thirst, slower movement
Best Moment This Week: Going to the Dr. and seeing a picture of baby girl's face. She is a cutie, but really would I say anything else. ;) She is still measuring big, 6 lbs already! 25 days of teaching left! Wish me luck as we complete our state tests.
1 comment:
people can be so hurtful, that stinks about the mean comment. you look so beautiful in your pictures on here!
excited for you guys and a baby so soon!
Post a Comment