I'm so ready for a routine again. I know that is sick to say to some people, but I am a routine person. I like getting up and getting out the house for awhile with a purpose...like work, then coming home and winding down the day with Jacob. This is why I have serious doubts about my ability to be a stay at home mom. Let me clarify now, my BIG CHANGE is not being pregnant. Anyway, I've been thinking a lot lately about kids and the future and what I will do. I have yet to decide if I will stay home or not. I probably won't decide until I have to. (preposition to end a sentence, yes I just did that) I read a very convincing article that is pro stay at home. One part said some thing like this... I am not wasting my education. I am using it to make learning more fun for my kids..... I like that thought. I always think, well I have to work! I went to school for 5 years. I have massive student debt! Ughh! We shall see what happens.
Random note. I get to go see Eclipse finally tomorrow with my bff Kelley. The icing on the cake I get to go see her little bun in the oven at her ultra sound afterward! YAY! So excited.
Well that all for now.
-jen
1 comment:
Totally with you on the routine of course! Last week was so nice with GE: having to get up and being productive and then hanging out in the evening (and actually cooking dinner).
Just thought I would comment on the whole working issue. I know some people find it appalling that you wouldn't want to stay home but sometimes working makes you a better mom!
Post a Comment