Maybe... Well at the end of my last post I was asking for some advice, but I've prayed about it and I think I have made up my mind. As you know I have had a rough time getting a teaching job. I have been heart broken over this for the past year and well, the next year is looking not so good. So, I have seriously been debating whether or not I should go back to school and get my nursing degree. I just can't do this to myself year after year and Oklahoma's budget doesn't look like it's going to get any better. BUT I decided against this. I really feel called to teaching. Teaching reading specifically. I love it and I love kids. I know that this is what I am supposed to be doing. Still I have my doubts though. I mean if this is my call shouldn't there be doors opening up? I am learning to trust in God, and give up my control. Find joy in all circumstances. Please give advice if you have any. At this time I am going to keep trucking, and be a teacher's assistant for as long as it takes.
Thanks for listening.
PS Does anyone know the name of this song?
Wherever you lead I will follow
wherever you send I will go
I want to be faithful
Here I am use me
may your light always be shining bright within me hope for all to believe
O Father here I am
O Lord take my hand
Give me strength I need to follow after you
That's all I can remember, but It got planted in my head and is my continued prayer.
I tried to google it and nothing. So let me know if you know it! :) THANKS
No comments:
Post a Comment