Sunday, August 25, 2013

33 Weeks

How Far Along: 33 weeks 

Size of baby: durian fruit? 

Total weight Gain/Loss: +23

Maternity Clothes: Yes, pretty much everything now. Hoping not to buy anymore except a pair of dark skinny jeans.

Gender: Boy! Ryan (We are still debating a middle name.)

Movement: Yes, he moves all the time!

Sleep: Can we not talk about it. Grr... It's mainly Harper that is the issue not him though. 

What I miss:not having heartburn, gettting up and down easier, sleeping better.

Cravings: frozen custard, cheeseburgers, grape tomatoes 

Symptoms: achy feeling, tired easier, nesting 

Best Moment This Week: Getting a bassinet and baby monitor!

Side note: Ryan's kidney's are slightly dialated. I have to go to a high risk doctor next Tuesday for a more in depth look. I'm trying to stay cool about it, but prayers for a healthy baby would be appreciated.

Thanks!

No comments: