How Far Along: 30 weeks
Size of baby: Cucumber
Total weight Gain/Loss: +19
Maternity Clothes: Yep, I'm loving the new fall clothes they are putting out right now. This due date is a little tricky because it will probably be warm still when baby comes, so no need to buy fall maternity wear, but what will I wear post partum. hmm...
Gender: Boy! Ryan (We are still debating a middle name.)
Ryan is Jacob's middle name and it's a good solid classic name. :)
We need suggestions!
Ryan is Jacob's middle name and it's a good solid classic name. :)
We need suggestions!
Movement: Yes, he is everywhere. His movements can take my breath away because they can be painful. He also bumps my bladder, which is the weirdest feeling! Harper never hurt!
Sleep: OK, I have been very achy in my hips and I got my first leg cramp! Holy Moly! I
What I miss:not having heartburn, moving easier, how am I this stiff at 30 weeks?.
Cravings: Andy's frozen custard, brownies, milk
Symptoms: heartburn,very tired. general achy feeling
Best Moment This Week: Getting exctied for a shower with close friends this weekend. Getting my new Ergo baby carrier in the mail!
No comments:
Post a Comment