Monday, May 9, 2011

40 Weeks!

How Far Along? 40 Weeks!

Size of baby: Pumpkin

Weight gain/loss: I haven't checked... at this point does it matter...

Maternity Clothes: Yes! I bought a cute new dress with beading on it to wear home from the hospital. Well, I wore it once washed it and now some of the beads are coming off. I had a melt down over a dress... I think it's time to have a baby. Just saying...

Gender: Girl

Movement: Still going strong! No slowing down for this girl, which I hear is not really good because she is not engaging for labor... we'll see what the Dr. says.

Sleep: Couch... check...pillow...check...snuggie...check...tums...check

What I miss: regular ankles, but I think that is it. Pregnancy hasn't gotten too miserable yet.

Cravings: Chocolate! Wow! I really wanted some and inhaled lots of it.

Symptoms: heartburn, bh contractions, slowing down in general, nesting

Best Moment: Finishing up teaching my first year! Friday was my last day at school. I still have to go back to wrap things up and close up my room, but as far as teaching goes I am done.

Come on Harper girl we are all waiting to see your sweet face!

Bring on the contractions! :)

Dr Appt: As of last Monday 2 cm dilated and 80% effaced.

No comments: