Well I took my picture, but then I threw the camera in the hospital bag. I'm to lazy to go get it right now. Maybe I'll post it later in the week. :)
How Far Along? 39 weeks!
Size of Baby: Small Watermelon
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +39
Maternity Clothes: Yes, except for a few dresses that have an empire waist.
Gender: Girl! Harper Olivia
Movement: Lots thankfully! I love her reassuring kicks, squirms, hiccups, bumps, and pushes! :)
Sleep: Loving the couch and my pillow. I sleep sitting up part way.
What I miss: Getting up easier
Cravings: Still sweet carbs... just made some brownies...
Symptoms: Hearburn, general aches, bh contractions, tiredness
Best Moment This Week: Finishing up state testing and my other reading testing. Knowing this week is my last! Oh and my school shower!
Dr. Update: I was supposed to go Tuesday, but he had a delivery and I couldn't get in the rest of the week. I go tomorrow though so hopefully there has been progress. Friday at 4pm she has permission to come on out and meet us! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment