How Far Along: 20 weeks
Size of baby: small cantaloupe
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +6
Maternity Clothes: I wore one maternity shirt last week, but the rest are still normal. They are getting tighter every week though!
Gender: GIRL!
Movement: I'm a little concerned here. I have felt nothing that was definitely her.
Sleep: ehh.. I wake up and flip sides all night long. I've been dealing with stuffy nose so I have to position my head just right to get one nostril to clear. Sad.
What I miss: nothing
Cravings: Nothing in particular, still loving my milk!
Symptoms: Stuffy Nose! I have been congested since day 1, but now that I added a cold to it its gotten worse.
Best Moment This Week: Half way there! Wow time flies! I have a feeling this second half is going to drag by, especially because the 3 quarter of school is my least favorite time of the year.
Looking forward to registering soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment