Friday, December 3, 2010

17 weeks

How Far Along: 17 weeks

Size of baby: onion

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +4 lb

Maternity Clothes: not yet but getting close!

Gender: GIRL!

Movement: I may have felt some flutters, not really sure though.

Sleep: It's ok, I wake up every night feeling like my bladder is going to burst and then barely any thing comes out!

What I miss: sleeping hard through the night. I guess I can kiss that goodbye for a long time. :(

Cravings: I hate water. Can't stand to drink a drop of it! I'll drink anything, but it even when I am extremely thirsty.

Symptoms: Headaches, starting to feel the belly stretch!

Best Moment This Week: Finding out it's a girl! I had two dreams that it was a boy, so my guess was boy, but I was wrong! So much for mother's intuition.

Problem though, we have no names! We don't even have any we are thinking about. This could be a loooong process. If you have any good ones let me know!



2 comments:

Lydia said...

The sleeping might come back to you... I had like 4-5 weeks right in the middle where I slept like every third night. However, it was short lived. Probably by 25-26 weeks I was sleeping great again- and still do aside from the many trips to the bathroom each night!

Rebecca the best sis ever said...

So I was thinking Rebecca Sarah sounded like a great name.