Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas Time!

So I'm not really feeling in the writing mood, but I know I haven't posted in awhile so here goes...

School is out! Yay! I love my job, but man a break is soooo nice.

Christmas shopping is done. Enough said about that spectacular event...

We are having our youth group Christmas party tonight. I hope it is fun. You just never know how those dirty Santa games are going to go. Are we going to have the "nice" people who don't want to steal anything (boring) or are we going to have the rebels who like to spice things up a bit. I prefer the later myself. It's just more exciting that way.

Logan, my nephew, is coming in 4 days!

I am in a positive mood about church in this moment. Let's hope it stays this way. Wednesday night was very discouraging, but for some reason (God) I feel more upbeat today. :)

The church plant (in Japan) I mentioned before in a post (mustard seed global fellowship) www.msgf.com had their first service yesterday! I am so excited for them and somewhat envious. It must be so invigorating to do something like that. You know, doing something that will only succeed if God has His hand in it. Be praying for the new church and the missionaries.

Merry Christmas!
Jenn

No comments: