Monday, April 21, 2014

January







.
January was a month of indoors! Harper played in the sink doing dishes. Her imagination is really taking off. She loves dress up and in the second to last picture she is playing office. Ryan is my smiley guy. I just love taking his picture because he just lights up with a full fledged cheek smile. I am enjoying my time with him being little. Lots of snuggles and sleeping. Harper is a ball of energy and I am happy to say that we are on the verge of being completely potty trained. 
Early in the month Jacob got sick with the flu. He was on complete lock down, because I didn't want Ryan to get sick. It was a long week for all of us! We also went to visit my sister this month in Columbia. We threw a baby shower for her. It was fun getting to spend time with her and my mom. I brought Harper and Ryan too. They did awesome on the 6 hour ride there and back.

No comments: