Saturday, January 4, 2014

Good Morning and Happy New Year!

New Year and it's back to blogging for me. I know, I know people always do a post like this and then we never hear from them again.

It's one of my resolutions this year. I want to try and blog at least once a week. I will be doing it mostly for my family. I think it will be fun to put it all in a book at the end of the year and have it to look back on when my kids are old and gone. :)

New Years was an uneventful one for us for sure. We stayed at home and made some snack foods and toasted each other at the grand hour of 8 o'clock! We fully accecpted this fate having a  2 month old and a 2 year old. New Years day was spent lounging around. We went to my parents later that day for dinner.Harper loves her Grammie and Papa (my parents). In fact she is there right now. I was running on some serious fumes, so I called the reinforcements. She was up at 6:30 and I was up at 9:30. Win!

Well, I'm going to down my coffee, shower, hug my little Ry Pickle, (yes, that's his nickname) and head to my mom's to pick of Harper.

Happy New Year!!



No comments: