Sunday, September 22, 2013

34 Weeks

How Far Along: 34 weeks 

Size of baby: butternut squash 

Total weight Gain/Loss: +25

Maternity Clothes: Yes. Going to buy a demin jacket this weekend to wear over some of my strapless maternity dresses for the fall and preschool. Yay for labor day sales!

Gender: Boy! Ryan Josiah or Ryan Asa (both Old Testament kings that God saw as good) What do you think? I'm not a huge fan of Josiah, but fear he will get made fun of for Asa.

Movement: Yes, he moves all the time!

Sleep: My favorite spot is the couch with the two couch cushions we have. Weird, but they give me just the right posture for a decent night sleep!

What I miss: Bending over easily. I am helping a lot at the preschool at potty time and it's hard! 

Cravings: ice cream, milk, just really hungry in general. 

Symptoms: hungry! tired, sore

Best Moment This Week: Completing my first week back at preschool!



No comments: