1. I've been looking on Pinterest and saw some baby things and that got me thinking about baby 2. I am really starting to get nervous about taking care of 2 kids. I mean with Harper when she was a newborn and I was stressed and had my meltdowns it was okay to me, because it was just us. Now I'll have even more stress, and there will be her little eyes there to watch me. Hopefully I'll handle it better this time. I feel like was very unprepared last time.
2. Breast Feeding. This ruined the newborn stage for me with Harper. I'm not going to let that happen again. I am still going to start breast feeding, but I'm not going to put the same pressure on myself with Ryan as I did with Harper. Please remind me of this if I'm miserable and the latch just isn't working. :)
3. I am very slowly getting things done for Ryan's nursery, and by slowly I mean I have moved a desk out of his future room. Anyone else feel like they are busting out the seems of their new home? Seriously we should have went older and bigger, not newer and smaller. :)
4. I miss work. I love Harper and enjoy our time, but I'm not going to lie. I like to work. Weird.
5. Now I am tired, so goodnight world.
-Jennifer
No comments:
Post a Comment