It’s been awhile, so here is the update:
Harper is almost 15 months! She is really into swimming, purses, gold fish, and wearing shoes. all. the. time.
Summer is sooo hot, so we have been filling up our little blow up pool every few days. Harper loves to play in the water.
This her birthday present from us. We has a lingering baby shower gift card (I’m a hoarder of gift cards) that we used. I still need to have her name embroidered on it. She love to go chill in her chair.
For the Forth we went and swam with some people from church and ate some yummy cook out food. We then headed to my in laws for more food and fireworks.
I love this shot of her with her baby. She is becoming more aware of her toys.
Venturing into self-feeding… I know she should be in the highchair… lesson learned as the yogurt got flung across the room. Awesome.
My attempt at being a creative mom. Pudding finger paint. It was fun for about 5 mins. ![]()
Thanks for reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment