Sunday, January 16, 2011

24 Weeks


How Far Along: 24 weeks

Size of baby: ear of corn (8.5 in 1.5 lbs)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +13

Maternity Clothes: I went shopping yesterday and got a belly band, 2 pairs of work pants, and 3 maternity tops. I also went to Old Navy because they were having a big sale. I got some larger sized sweaters to wear. So, yes I am wearing a mix of regular and maternity from here on out!

Gender: GIRL! Harper...? No middle name yet!

Movement: Yes! Still just soft little jabs and kicks. Every now and then I get a pretty powerful one. I think she bruised my abs yesterday in one little spot!

Sleep: My hips are starting to hurt from sleeping on my side. Maybe for Valentine's Day I will get one of those Boppy sleeper pillows...hint. hint.

What I miss: bending over with ease

Cravings: Braums hot fudge sunday, grape juice, peanut butter and apples

Symptoms: itchy belly/really dry skin

Best Moment This Week: Feeling the reassuring kicks of my daughter. She did not kick at all on Thursday and freaked me out!!!! I may have had a meltdown, but she has been kicking away ever since!

No comments: