Wednesday, November 10, 2010

14 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 14 weeks
Size of baby: orange
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Seriously? Who decided this would be a good question to have pregnant lady post every week! Umm 0 at this point.
Maternity Clothes: None yet
Gender: maybe find out Dec. 1st
Movement: nada
Sleep: It's touch and go. I wake up and flip sides and wake up and flip sides.
What I miss: sleeping on my back, not having asthma, drinking lots of caffine!
Cravings: tomatoes, Braum's milk, cold apple sauce
Best Moment This Week: Well it was last week, but finally telling and showing my students my ultrasound!
They are excited for me!

Still not showing at this point. I know I need to start taking pictures soon. Hopefully with the next post I'll add one.

Thanks for reading!
Love Jen

1 comment:

Lydia said...

It is a little painful each time I get to the weight question... although I think has helped a little {I sometimes think twice before I eat two extra cookies! haha}! Anyways, so excited for you!!