Ughh. Needless to say I'm getting burnt out, because I feel that me and my kids aren't getting very far. Especially in the reading department. It's all very frustrating, stressful, and worrisome. Did I think teaching would be a cake walk... no, but it's so hard. So VERY VERY hard! Just keeping my head above water is all I am doing. Yes 10 hour days=head above water. No fun cool lessons, no brilliant performances from me or my kids. Just surviving, and it sucks.
I love my kids though and tell them that everyday. It weirds some of them out though. One kid always tells me, "That's a strong word!" LOL If anything they learn this year, it will be that they are loved even on their and my worst days.
Love,
Jennifer
Jennifer
Maybe you'll hear from me again on fall break. Maybe.
1 comment:
Although it is not too far into the year... at least you know that you will never have a first year again! I am sure they are learning much more than you think- even if that involves life lessons and the fact that they are loved! It may not help them when it comes to testing but definitely something!
Post a Comment