Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Hey everyone!
Sorry it's been awhile. There is just not a whole lot going on here in my little small town. Work is going pretty good. I am so ready to have my own classroom, but alas God has something else planned for me... at least for now. I am learning so much working in the Literacy Lab and I really do feel that I am going to be so much better off when I do get my own kids.

Jacob is good. We have to do the 5th quarter tonight. Which let me just be honest. I am not looking forward to it. I am so tired! It doesn't get over till 11:50, and then we have to clean up the mess. Yuck.

On a bright note I am super excited, because tomorrow I get to go the OSU/TX game! Yay! I am so ready to go back to Stillwater!

Ministry is the same. Stagnate. We are on the second half of the book, Crazy Love. I just don't think they get it, but I'm hoping that they will surprise me. We shall see.

I find myself in a rut as well. I know the good I ought to do, yet I don't do it. Did I mention that I am a sinner? God is great and I am so undeserving of His love.

Side note... I can't wait to buy a house. I am so tired of white walls.


No comments: